Social Enterprise Scotland
Social enterprises are innovative, independent businesses that exist to deliver a specific social and/or environmental mission. Their profits are reinvested in their mission. Social enterprise is a dynamic, ethical and more sustainable way of doing business.
What we’ve delivered
- Bespoke integration
Social Enterprise Scotland is a gateway to Scotland’s social enterprise community.
- They champion and promote social enterprises to the public and media
- They unite and represent Scotland’s social enterprises as the national membership-led body
- They support our members with news, information and advice
- They campaign and influence on the issues and policies that matter
- They build lasting connections between social enterprises & supporters to network and trade
We were commissioned to create their website and integrate it with their CRM partner VeryConnect.